How to Use Local SEO to Boost Your Business with the help of Best Local SEO Company Perth Australia
If you’re a small business owner, then you know how important it is to get your business seen by as many people as possible. But with so many businesses competing for attention online, it can be tough to stand out from the crowd. That’s where Best Local SEO Company Perth Australia comes in. Local SEO is a type of search engine optimization that helps your business get found by people who are searching for businesses like yours in their local area. By optimizing your website and your online listings for local search, you can boost your business’s visibility and attract more local customers.
Here’s a guide to getting started with local SEO and using it to boost your business.
- Claim and Optimize Your Google My Business Listing:
- One of the first things you should do to get started with local SEO is to claim and optimize your Google My Business listing. Google My Business is a free listing that businesses can create to appear in Google’s local search results.
- To claim your listing, visit Google My Business and search for your business. If you see you in this local SEO Perth Australia business listed, click on it and follow the instructions to claim it. If you don’t see your business listed, you can add it yourself.
- Once you’ve claimed your listing, take some time to fill out all of the information about your business, including your business hours, contact information, and photos. The more information you can provide the better.
- Optimize Your Website for Local SEO:
After you’ve claimed and optimized your Google My Business listing with the help of Best Local SEO Services Perth Australia, it’s time to turn your attention to your website. To optimize your site for local SEO, start by making sure your NAP (name, address, and phone number) is consistent across your site. This information should be easy to find on your website, preferably in the header or footer.
Next, focus on optimizing your website content for local keywords. Include your city or region in your titles and meta descriptions, and create content that is relevant to your local audience. For example, if you’re a plumber in Los Angeles, you could write a blog post about the 10 most common plumbing problems in Los Angeles.
- Get Listed in Local Directories:
Another way to boost your local SEO is to get your business listed in local directories. There are a number of online and offline directories that list businesses in specific categories and geographic areas. By getting your business listed in these directories, you can help improve your visibility in local search results. Some popular online directories include Yelp, Foursquare, and Yellow Pages. You can also find Best Local SEO Agency Perth Australia directories specific to your industry or region. To get started, do a Google search for “local directories” and your location.
- Ask for Reviews:
One of the factors that Google takes into account when ranking businesses in local search results is the number and quality of reviews. So, if you want to boost your local SEO, it’s important to get as many reviews as possible. The best way to get reviews is to simply ask your customers or clients to leave a review on your Google My Business listing or on a popular review site like Yelp. You can also offer an incentive for leaving a review, such as a discount or a freebie.
- Use Local Schema Mark-up:
Local schema markup is a code that you can add to your website to help search engines understand your location and contact information. By adding local schema markup to your Local SEO Perth Australia place, you can improve your chances of appearing in local search results. If you’re not comfortable adding code to your website, you can hire a developer to do it for you. Or, if you use WordPress, there are a number of plugins that can help you add schema markup to your site without any coding.
Local SEO is a powerful tool that can help small businesses attract more customers and grow their business. By claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing, optimizing your website for local keywords, and getting listed in local directories, you can boost your business’s visibility and attract more local customers.
How to Diagnose the Reason of Google Penalty explained by Local SEO Services Perth Australia
So you’ve built a site and started to see some Google traffic and feel happy. And then one day comes when you wake up in the morning and find your site penalized (here are some ways to find out if you are penalized). A nightmare… But life goes on and you have two choices: either you give up and start from scratch or you try to give that old site new life.
One way to make Google re-evaluate and re-install your site is to file the reconsideration request. But before doing that you need to be sure the site is absolutely clean. So here are the steps to make sure your site is ready to get back to Google index:
- Check your Google Webmaster Tools account for alerts or site crawl errors;
- Check your site server for possible hacker attacks;
- Check your site Robots.txt (better add one if you don’t have any just to be on the safe side);
- Check if there were some sudden (negative) changes in backlink profile: both sudden rise and sudden decrease in backlinks may seem unnatural;
- Check your site outbound links (try free Xenu Link Sleuth for that)
- Check if all your site pages return proper header status responses;
- Analyze your site recent on-page SEO changes;
- Review your user generated content (for possible links to bad neighborhoods or improper vocabulary);
- Try browsing your site with the user agent being Googlebot;
For FREE SEO Consulting, contact Local SEO Company Perth Australia.